- All-Metal Mode: True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- Graphic Target Analyzing: Simultaneously shows the target's conductivity and the detector's discrimination pattern.
- All Terrain: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- Digital Target Id: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal's conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- High-Resolution Iron Discrimination: Provides 40 points of iron resolution, controlled with touch pads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
Details: AT Gold Waterproof Metal Detector with 5″ x 8″ PROformance DD Submersible Search Coil, Garrett Pro Pointer II Pinpointer, Master Sound 2 Headphones, Batteries and a Two-Year Warranty. The AT Gold detector features All-Metal Mode, Graphic Target Analyzing, Digital Target ID, High-Resolution Iron Discrimination, Adjustable Threshold, Pro Mode Audio, Ground Balance, Electronic Pinpointing, One-Touch Treasure Hunting, Depth Indicator and Search Modes. This metal detector is waterproof up to 10 feet and is ideal for detecting small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins, and relics- even in freshwater lakes and streamsIncludes 18 kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins, and relics.WATERPROOF TO 10 FEET OR 3 METERSAT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting.The AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All Metal Mode. The All Metal Mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides the greatest possible depth and sensitivity. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear the subtle detection signals produced by faint targetsThe AT Gold is a Motion All Metal detector, meaning that slight motion of the search coil is required to maintain detection, although static detection of targets can be achieved while in Pinpoint mode. The AT Gold includes manual and automatic Ground Balance plus an exclusive Ground Balance Window feature to optimize the detector’s performance in highly mineralized ground, where gold is most often found. This detector is also waterproof to a maximum depth of 10 feet (3 meters) for searching in freshwater lakes and streams.