- Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector Special with 8.5″ x 11″ PROformance DD submersible Search Coil, Master Sound 2 Headphones, Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Batteries and a Two-Year Warranty.
- Pro Mode Audio: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination: Use touch pads to set iron discrimination in one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish one target's conductivity from another.
- Iron Audio: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector's mid-tone signal's range
Details: Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector Special with 8.5″ x 11″ PROformance DD submersible Search Coil, Master Sound 2 Headphones, Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Batteries and a Two-Year Warranty. The AT Pro detector features Pro Mode Audio, High-Res Iron Discrimination, Digital Target ID, Fast Recovery Speed, All Terrain Versatility, 15 kHz frequency, Ground Balance, Graphic Target Analyzer, Continuous Coin Depth Indicator and Search Modes. The AT Pro is waterproof up to 10 feet and is ideal for Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Competition Events, Beach/Fresh Water Hunting. Highly Recommended for - Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Competition Events, Beach/Fresh Water HuntingWATERPROOF TO 10 FEET OR 3 METERSAT Pro is Garrett’s all-new, all-terrain, all-treasure, deep-seeking, professional treasure hunter’s detector! This all-terrain detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.The AT Pro is engineered with a waterproof housing and connectors to protect in dusty, muddy, wet and humid environments. The AT Pro can be immersed in water to a 10-foot depth (maximum) to search in and along shorelines, rivers, piers, docks or swimming holes, as well as all land sites from mountains to dry deserts. AT (All-Terrain) can be used anywhere on land or in water.