Minelab GPX 6000 Gold Metal Detector
About this item
- GEOSENSE-PI: Advanced technology precisely analyzes gold signals while eliminating competing ground signals to help you detect gold more clearly.
- FIND ALL GOLD – Small fragments to large nuggets and everything in between can be accurately located with this one detector.
- EASY EXPERT – Go from novice to knowledgeable in just a few swings. The GPX 6000 allows you to hone your skills by listening for gold without continually changing the settings.
- 2 INCLUDED COILS: Includes a versatile 11" monoloop coil that balances ground coverage with precise pinpointing and a large 14" Double-D coil that can detect accurately even in salty environments.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Built to withstand extreme heat and heavy rains common in gold regions, the GPX 6000 comes with a 3-year warranty.
Powered by GeoSense-PI™ technology, the GPX 6000 is the fastest, lightest and simplest way to find all types of gold in one machine.
GeoSense-PI™ technology quickly and precisely analyses gold signals buried in the ground, so you'll be able to hear all gold pieces clearly.
FIND ALL GOLD
Small fragments to large nuggets and everything in between can be accurately located with this one detector.
With automatic features and an easy-to-use interface, you'll be an expert at finding gold from the moment you turn on your GPX 6000. Because Automatic Ground Balance continously adapts to changing soil conditions as you swing your detector over the ground, there's no need to adjust any settings. Finding gold has never been easier.
LIGHTER SWING, LONGER DETECTING
Weighs only 2.1 kg (4.6 lb), featuring light carbon fibre shafts, streamlined control box, and signature U-Flex™ armrest so you can detect for longer and feel comfortable doing it.
BUILT TO LAST
Tested in the harsh environments of the Australian outback, Africa and the Middle East, the GPX 6000 can withstand extreme heat and heavy rains. A 3-year warranty is included, backed by Minelab's global support.
CHOICE OF COILS
Coil options include a versatile 11" Monoloop coil for tight spaces and pinpointing tiny gold pieces, a 14" Double-D coil to detect gold accurately even in salty environments, and a 17" Monoloop coil to search areas faster and find big nuggets. All coils are waterproof to 1 m (3.3').
LOUD AND CLEAR AUDIO
Whether listening with the loud and clear external speaker or the supplied wireless Bluetooth® headphones, you'll never miss out on the sound of gold.
GPX 6000 TECH SPECS
Sports 365 is an Authorized Dealer for all Minelab products