Humminbird XPTH 14 HW MSI T Plastic Thru Hull Transducer
SOLIX MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP plastic thru hull transducer. This transducer supports MEGA Imaging+/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design and 30’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2
- MEGA Side Imaging Frequencies - Max Range (side-to-side): 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 800ft (244m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA SI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 400ft (122m)
- MEGA Down Imaging Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 400ft (122m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA DI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 200ft (61m)
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- Dimensions: L 8.4" x W 2.3" x D 1.0" - Stem Length 5", Stem Diameter 1"
- 1-Year Limited Warranty