- XP Deus Metal Detector with 11″ X35 DD Waterproof Wireless Search Coil, Coil Cover, WS5 Wireless Full Sized Headphones, Wireless Remote Control Display Screen, Hip mount case for Remote Control, and a 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
- The XP Deus features Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination, Ground balance, Motion & 4 non-motion modes, Extended discrimination range, and 9 Pre-configured factory programs.
- This detector is lightweight and compact, offering exceptional comfort, speed and performance.
- Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
Details: Specifications Headset Wireless headphone with controls and LCD screen One click headband replacement Can control the detector alone Lithium battery and charger included ABS transport case includedLCD Remote Can control and adjust the detector alone Built in speaker works with or without headphones 1/8" audio headphone jack Four non-motion modes Precise audio and visual discrimination Extended iron discrimination Nine preset factory programs Expert menu Belt clip included Full graphic display Low power consumption backlight Intuitive screen functions Battery life: +/- 27 hoursSearch Coil 11" X35 Round standard search coil Carbon fiber infused DD Light weight Waterproof Includes coil cover Includes hardware Contains metal detector electronics Battery Life: +/- 20 hours (depending on power and frequency) Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets Special Low frequency TX Boost feature: Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz. The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow. TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.