Sports 365 has established the below Return Policy. Please read the below Return Policy prior to your purchase. It is the buyer's or customer's responsible to know the Sports 365 Return Policy.
**30 Day Return Policy**
All returns must be made within 30 days of the delivery date. The delivery date is the date the carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc) posts on their website as the date the product or products were delivered.
A Return Authorization (RA) Number is required prior to shipping your return. Before you ask for a RA number and before the Sports 365 return address is given to buyer, PLEASE read the below Sports 365 Return Policy.
- If or when a refund is granted, the refund will be issued to the same form of payment that was used at the time of the original transaction. For example, if you purchased via your credit card, the refunded money will go back onto your credit card.
- Customers (also referred to as buyer, buyers, buyer's or you - a customer wanting to return a product or products) are responsible for all costs including return shipping, handling, carrier pick up, packaging or boxing, tracking number, insurance fees and any other return fees for any and all returned products. If your return is "lost in the mail" on it's way back to Sports 365, it is the responsibility of buyer (you) to file a claim with the mail carrier you selected for your return and have your return delivered to Sports 365. Sports 365 is not responsible to track down or look for or find your return. It's up to you, but I suggest you purchase a tracking number from your return carrier for your return. This way, you can track the location of your return.
- Only brand new, never opened and never assembled products are eligible for 100% refunds minus shipping costs Sports 365 spent to ship the product or products to you.
- Not knowing how to use, work or operate a product will not be refunded. It is the buyer’s responsibility to understand how a product (including metal detectors, pinpointers, fish finders, kennels or any other purchased item or items) operates and works before purchasing. Please visit the manufacturer's website for information, videos, and/or operating manuals prior to any purchase.
- A restocking fee of (at least) 25% will be charged for any product (including kennels, fish finders, metal detectors, metal detector accessories or any other product) that are returned used, assembled, missing parts, scratched, dented, scuffed, or if any of the packaging was opened.
- Please understand... if you open the cardboard box (packaging) or break the factory seal or use the product in any way to "try it out" or see if it fits, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- All restocking fees assessed on a product or products are subject to Sports 365's discretion.
- All product(s) must be returned in their unopened original packaging with all manufacturer accessories and promotional items included.
- Since the returned products need to be in their original packaging and brand new, there should be no damage to the product(s) including no dents, scratches, scuffs and in its original sealed packaging. All items must be returned including the manufacturer’s original blank warranty card (if applicable), instruction manual and all parts.
- No returns will be given until Sports 365 receives the product or products back and Sports 365 has had time to inspect the product. Inspection of the returned product or products may take up to 6 business days after (not including) the returned delivery date.
- Returns are not accepted if you find the same item for a lesser price or because you found a better deal.
- If you bought by mistake, ordered the wrong size or color, item arrived to late, delivery is delayed due to carrier or weather, item will not work, don't like the design or any other reason, except for a manufacture defect* or Sports 365 mailed you the wrong product**, you cannot return a product without receiving a significant restocking fee.
- If you choose to purchase a product from the Sports 365 website, it is the buyer's responsibility to make sure the ship to address (your address) is 100% correct. If Sports 365 ships to the address in your order, and it's the wrong address, we will not refund your order and/or money.
- The buyer is responsible to know the Sports 365 Return Policy prior to any purchase. If you, as a buyer, have any questions about the Sports 365 Return Policy, you should call, message and/or email Sports 365 and we will answer your questions.
*Defective Returns: If you believe you have a defective item, please contact Sports 365 within seven (7) days of receipt of product or products for a replacement unit. If defective, Sports 365 or manufacture will pay for return shipping. Customer's receiving a defective item by any of the following manufactures, Nokta, Fisher, Minelab, Garrett, Barska, RnB, and Anaconda, the customer must contact the manufacturer service center directly.
After seven (7) days of delivery date, if you have not contacted Sports 365 via email or phone about your defective product, you must contact the manufacturer directly for replacement or repair. Please contact the manufacturer service center for return procedures and/or visit their website for more information. Each manufacture has technicians that will look at your purchased product, make an assessment and verify if a unit is or is not defective.
**Wrong Item Sent: If Sports 365 mailed you the wrong product or products, Sports 365 will pay the return postage costs and replace with the correct product or products at Sports 365's expense or Sports 365 will grant a 100% refund (no restocking fee) at customer request.