Return & Refund Policy
Sports 365 has established the below return and refund policy. Please read the below prior to your purchase. It is the buyer's responsible to know the return policy.
**30 Day Return Policy**
All returns must be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
A Return Authorization (RA) Number is required prior to shipping your return. BEFORE you ask for a return, below are the Sports 365 return and refund policies:
- Refunds will be issued to the same form of payment that was used at the time of the original transaction. For example, if you purchased via your credit card, the refunded money will go back onto your credit card.
- Customers (buyers) are responsible for all return shipping, handling and insurance fees for all returned products.
- Only new, never assembled detectors and metal detecting accessories are accepted for return. If you return an item that is not in the same new condition as you received it, you will not be given a full refund.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to understand how a metal detector or pinpointer or any other purchased item operates and works before purchasing. Please visit the manufacturers site for videos and operating manuals prior to purchasing.
- A refurbishing fee of (at least) 25% will be charged for any metal detector or metal detector accessory returned used, assembled, missing parts, scratched, dented, scuffed, or if the package was opened.
- A metal detector must be returned in its original packaging with all manufacturer accessories and promotional items.
- All items must be in working condition and include the manufacturer’s original blank warranty card (if applicable), instruction manual and all parts.
- There should be no damage to the machine and/or any of the accessories including no dents, scratches, scuffs and open sealed packaging.
- Please understand... if you open the box or break the factory seal or assemble or use the product, we will not accept your return for a full return.
- No returns will be given until we receive the product back and have time to inspect the product. Do not expect a refund without first mailing the product back to you and yes, you (the buyer) pays for the return postage.
- Return are not accepted if you find the same item for a lesser price or because you found a better deal.
- If you choose to purchase a product from the Sports 365 website, it is the buyer's responiblity to make sure the shipping address (ship to address) is 100% correct. If Sports 365 ships to the address in your order, and it's the wrong address, we will not refund your order.
- The buyer is responsible to know all of the Sports 365 return and refund policies prior to any purchase. If you, as a buyer, have any questions about any of our policies, please call and/or email Sports 365, and we will answer any of your questions.
Defective Returns: If you believe you have a defective item, please contact Sports 365 within seven (7) days of receipt for a replacement unit. Nokta, Fisher, Minelab, Garrett, Barska, RnB, and Anaconda customers must contact the manufacturer direct at the information provided in your manual (we cannot replace these units from our facility as per manufacturers policy). After seven (7) days, you must return the defective merchandise to the manufacturer for replacement or repair. Please contact the manufacturer for return procedures or visit their website for more information. Each manufacture has certified technicians that will look at your metal detector and/or purchased product, make an assessment and verify if a unit is or is not defective.