OKM FUSION PROFESSIONAL PLUS WITH TABLET PC
- Compact: Detector for scans in vertical and horizontal orientation - supporting graphical 3D measurements, acoustic magnetic field measurements and instant live images
- Detection depth: With this technology customers found objects down to 21 m (69 ft) deep
- Use cases: Treasure hunting, cavity detection, archaology
- Operating modes: 3D Ground Scan, Live Sound (Magnetometer), Live Stream
- Detectable objects: Treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
- Audio: Bluetooth Headphones
- Technology: Wireless data transfer; Preconfigured Tablet-PC; Data visualization with Visualizer 3D software
- Search Coil: New SRIS search coil for small shallow metal targets
- Housing: Well packed in a waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case
- Includes: Control unit, User Manual, Windows Tablet PC, USB bluetooth dongle, 3D software ( "Visualizer 3D" ), Wireless headphones (Bluetooth), Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case
OKM Fusion Professional Plus with Tablet PC
The Professional Plus version is ideal for advanced users that need more operating features. Lightweight 3D Metal Detector & 3D Ground Scanner with telescopic rod assembly and complete functionality.
The OKM Fusion has been designed for starters in the field of 3d measurements and offers easy operation as well as advanced scanning features. The 3d ground scanner OKM Fusion supports treasure hunters, gold seekers, adventurers and archaeologists to discover lost treasures, buried artifacts, hidden places and other historical items.
The advanced professional plus version can be used in vertical and horizontal orientation and supports following operating modes:
Conduct a graphical 3d measurement for detailed analysis on a computer.
Process an acoustical magnetic field measurement to detect ferrous metals.
Live Scan (Multi-Sensor, Ultrasound)
Process an instant live image while walking the scan field.
One of the new detection features is the SRIS search coil that can be used to locate short range metallic objects. This coil can be activated individually by the operator while setting up the operating modesLive Sound, Ground Scan and Live Scan (Ultrasound). The SRIS search coil can be very useful to pin point targets while digging. It is easy to detect the general position of a buried object with our 3d ground scanner and metal detector OKM Fusion but when you start digging it can be really hard to exactly match the correct spots of hidden items afterwards. By checking the excavated material with activated SRIS search coil you won't miss any small object like:
- wedding bands and engagement rings
- ear rings, brooches, bracelets and necklace
- coins, buttons, badges and pins
While scanning an unknown area and recording the measure values, the Visualizer 3D software can immediately analyze and visualize this information to display a color-coded 3d graphic of hidden objects and structures. Thus you will literally "see" all buried treasures, gold objects, archaeological artifacts and any other hidden objects before digging. Additionally, you can determine the size, position and depth of your detected items. So you know where to dig and how deep to dig to find your objects of interest.
- Bluetooth headphones
- Wireless data transfer
- Preconfigured Tablet-PC
- Data visualization with Visualizer 3D software
- New SRIS search coil for small shallow metal targets
- Well packed in a waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case