OKM ROVER C4 METAL DETECTOR 3D GROUND SCANNER
- Bestseller: 3D ground scanner and metal detector
- Detection depth: With this technology customers found objects down to 25 m (82 ft) deep
- Use cases: Treasure hunting, archaology, natural gold prospection
- Operating modes: 3D Ground Scan, Pinpointer, Magnetometer, Mineral Scan
- Detectable objects: Natural gold minerals, treasure chests, jewelry, militaria
This top-of-the-line detector from OKM is easy to handle via touch screen. It can detect lost treasures (coins, rings, jewelry etc.) as well as void structures (tunnels, caves, chambers, etc.). The detector is also equipped with an innovative LED orbit, that indicates underground targets visually. While scanning the ground this LED sphere emits colored light to visualize detected metals and cavities.
Factory Included Accessories
- Control Unit
- Carrying Tube
- Windows Tablet PC
- USB Bluetooth Dongle
- 3D Software (Visualizer 3D)
- Super Sensor with LED Orbit
- Standard Probe with LED Orbit
- Wireless Headphones (Bluetooth)
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Peli Case
- Power Pack Incl. Charger and Travel Adapter
Metal Detector, Treasure Detector and 3D Ground Scanner Rover C4
Rover C4 Metal Detector with LED Orbit
The Rover C4 ground scanner with innovative LED orbit is the perfect tool for treasure hunters. The color LEDs visualize existing underground treasures immediately.
Simple Touch Screen Operation
The Rover C4 is operated via touch screen. Alternative hardware buttons can also be used to select options and operating modes.
This treasure detector is easy to handle via touch screen. It can detect lost treasures (coins, rings, jewelry etc.) as well as void structures (tunnels, caves, chambers, sepulchers etc.). The detector is also equipped with an innovative LED orbit, that indicates underground targets visually. While scanning the ground this LED sphere emits colored light to visualize detected metals and cavities.
Ground Scanning with Metal Detector Rover C4
One of the most versatile operating modes in our 3d metal detectors is Ground Scan. This function is used to scan a rectangular area to obtain measuring data from underground structures and objects.
Well Packed Treasure Detector
The Rover C4 treasure detector is well packed in a strong Pelican case for any outdoor treasure hunting.
Ground Scanning with Rover C4
By walking over an unknown area and recording scan data, the treasure hunter can detect underground treasures and buried artifacts.
Detectable items that can be found with our 3d ground scanner Rover C4 are:
Natural Gold Minerals
- Gold Ore, Gold Deposits, Gold Veins, etc.
Underground Voids and Cavities
- Tunnels, Graves, Chambers, Cellars, Sepulchers, Dugouts, Shelters, Bunkers, etc.
Lost Treasures and Hidden Precious Metals
- Treasure Chests, Gold Coins, Jewelry, Silverware, Statues, General Valuables, Buttons, Medals, etc.
By walking over the field in a certain manner (Parallel or Zig-Zag) the treasure hunter scans the area of interest. With all recorded data the Visualizer 3D software creates a 3d image that represents all detected underground objects. Thus you know where and how deep the located treasures are in the ground.
3D Data Analysis with Visualizer 3D Software
All data that has been recorded with the Rover C4 metal detector during a ground scan or mineral scan can be transferred to the Visualizer 3D software to process a detailed three-dimensional analysis.
Data Analysis with Visualizer 3D Software
After conducting a ground scan, simply transfer the recorded data to OKM's proprietary Visualizer 3D software.
Determine Position and Depth
The Visualizer 3D software is capable to determine position, depth and dimensions of buried artifacts.
During this analysis you can:
Calculate Object Dimensions
- Next to the depth information Visualizer 3D can also calculate the dimensions of hidden targets and buried items
Determine Position and Depth
- Software shows position of the detected anomalies and - according to the chosen soil - how deep the target is buried in the ground
Identify Potential Objects and Hidden Treasures
- You will see the targets represented by different colors. The color information will tell you if it is a ferrous metal (iron, steel, etc.), precious metal (gold, silver, bronze, copper, etc.) or a void structure (cave, tunnel, grave, chamber, etc.)