Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP SI GPS COMBOModel: 410230-1
- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- 360 Imaging - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you.
- Side Imaging Sonar -- Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface.
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
The HELIX 5 CHIRP SI GPS G2 with our new user interface and operating system, features ?a brilliant 800H x 480V, 5" 256 color display with backlight. CHIRP Side Imaging/Down Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP SI GPS fishfinder GPS system.
CHIRP Frequencies (Included Transducer)
83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
455 kHz: 420-520 kHz
Maximum Depth: 1500 feet
|Display Size - Diagonal||5"|
|Display Pixel Matrix||800 x 480|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Sonar Standard||Chirp/Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)|
|Standard sonar frequency||200/83/455 kHz|
|Power output RMS||500 watts|
|power output peak to peak||4000 watts|
|Depth capability||1500 ft|
|Speed||GPS Speed included|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:7.55"W x 4.64"H x 3.3"D
Indash Mount:7.55"W x 4.28"H x 1.13"D
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points:||2,750, 47, 50/20,000|
|Input Voltage||10.8-20 VDC|