- Lew's custom inshore speed spool: Baitcast reel features a 1-piece aluminum frame with C45 gear side plate and graphite palming side plate, and a strong, lightweight carbon handles side plate and graphite palm side plate
- Zero reverses: Premium 10-bearing system with sealed corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings and zero reverse 1-way clutch bearing; Double shielded stainless steel bearing
- Baitcasting reel: Features a machined, double anodized aluminum deep U style 32 millimeter spool and a high strength solid brass gearing
- Multi-setting brake (MSB): Externally adjustable dual cast control system utilizes both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging, disc-mounted internal brake shoes that operate centrifugal
- Fishing reel: The Baitcast reel includes a double-anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with an audible click and a carbon fiber drag system which provides up to 20 pounds of drag power
Details: The Custom Inshore SLP’s innovative, fast-starting, forged, double anodized aluminum deep U style 32mm spool holds 140 yards of 12-pound monofilament. The new Lew’s combat grip pad on the thumb bar adds comfort and control to each and every cast. The Custom Inshore Speed Spool’s smoothness and durability come from its premium 10-bearing system with sealed corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse anti-reverse one-way clutch bearing. The reel has a one-piece aluminum frame with a strong, lightweight carbon handle sideplate with a graphite palming sideplate.