Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector Handbook by Andy Sabisch
Minelab has been a recognized leader in metal detection technology since they unveiled their first gold detector in 1985... the Goldseeker 15000. With the 1999 introduction of Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology in the Explorer series, detectorists quickly found out that the term "Worked Out Site" simply meant it had not been previously searched by a Minelab detector. The CTX3030 is Minelab's newest FBS based detector which once again raises the bar in terms of in-field performance. This handbook follows in the footsteps of past books by Andy Sabisch that unlock the power of high-end detectors an contains the information you need to quickly master the CTX3030. If you already own a CTX3030 this book will simplify its operation and help you find more even if you have considerable time on the detector, If you are considering purchasing one, it will answer any questions you might have and ensure you have a solid understanding of what it is capable of doing when you buy your CTX3030.
About this item
- The book is 192 pages in length and measures 8.5”x11” - Some of the topics covered include:
- Develop a solid foundation by learning what every control on the CTX3030 does and when to adjust it. Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by experience CT3030 users from around the world
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in the water Learn the secrets of competition hunting with the CTX3030
- How to get the maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments Leverage the power of the XChange2 software & the CTX3030's GPS capabilities
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field