This handbook follows in the footsteps of past books by Andy Sabisch that unlock the power of high-end detectors an contains the information you need to quickly master the CTX3030.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Develop a solid foundation by learning what every control on the CTX3030 does and when to adjust it.
- Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by experience CTX3030 users from around the world
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in the water
- Learn the secrets of competition hunting with the CTX3030
- How to get the maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments
- Leverage the power of the XChange2 software & the CTX3030's GPS capabilities
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field
If you already own a CTX3030 this book will simplify its operation and help you find more even if you have considerable time on the detector, If you are considering purchasing one, it will answer any questions you might have and ensure you have a solid understanding of what it is capable of doing when you buy your CTX3030.
(The book is 192 pages in length and measures 8.5”x11”)