Invenio represents one of the most dramatic advances in metal detection technology since conventional metal detectors first appeared on the market in the 1930s. While many new features and advancements in technology have been introduced since, Invenio provides the first major step forward in meeting consumer expectations.
Nokta Makro Detectors, since its foundation, has been taking steps towards turning this dream of users into reality. After years of extensive Research & Development and advanced engineering studies, Nokta & Makro has achieved the development of the world's first Smart Detector & Imaging system - the Invenio. Nokta & Makro owns the whole technology and know-how used in the Invenio for which 3 different patents are applied for.
Invenio is designed as a platform that can be advanced and it is planned to be integrated with all hobby detectors (coin and relic) as well as gold nugget detectors in the future.
IPTU SENSOR (Integrated Positional Tracking Unit)
Developed by Nokta Makro Detectors, the IPTU unit, with the help of the integrated sensors, computes the right-left, forward-back movements of the search coil precisely and determines its location and height above the ground. With the IPTU sensor, you can follow the start and finish points of the scanned area and view the locations of detected targets. In addition, you can determine the width and the length of the scanned area, the target depth and shape as well as the dimensions with the help of the IPTU sensor.Artificial Intelligence : The Artificial Neural Network enables the device to provide superior shape extractions as well as depth indications by utilizing adaptive learning algorithms
- Multi-Purpose : Targets that you can detect with the Invenio: Deep treasures, caches, coins, relics, ground anomalies/cavities such as underground caves, tunnels etc.. In short all you are looking for underground
- 3 Non-Motion Search Modes : Basic / Expert / Ground Anomaly & Cavity
- 17 Languages : English / German / Greek / Turkish / French / Italian / Russian / Arabic/ Spanish / Chinese / Persian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Romanian / Dutch / Portuguese / Polish
- Online Firmware Updates : Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connection : The Invenio system box and shaft communicate wirelessly. In addition, users who do not prefer wired headphones can purchase the optional 2.4GHz wireless headphones.
- Vibration : When this feature is active, Invenio will vibrate upon target detection. An essential feature for hearing impaired users and noisy surroundings.
- Excellent Discrimination and Unmasking Ability : Save time by detecting the targets you want while spending less time digging.
- Fast Recovery Speed : Get ready to find out what other metal detectors missed amongst trash and iron!
- LED Flashlight and Screen Backlight : Invenio's screen backlight and the flashlight, which illuminates your scan area, enable you to detect in the dark as well.
- Archive : You can save all 3D graphs and screenshots and transfer them to your PC if you wish.
1 - System Box
2 - Shaft & Handle
3 - IPTU Sensor
4 - Waterproof DD Search Coil 40x35 cm (INV40) & Cover
5 - Waterproof DD Search Coil 28x18 cm (INV28) & Cover
6 - System Box Carrying Case
7 - Carrying Belt
8 - KOSS Headphones (6.3 mm Jack)
9 - AC Charger
10 - Car Charger
11 - USB Cable
12 - Protective Covers
13 - IPTU Sensor Carrying Bag
14 - Coil Mounting Hardware
15 - Screen Sunshade
16 - Waterproof (IP67) Hard Transport Case
Operating System Embedded Linux System Graphic Process OPEN GL Sensor IPTU (Integrated Positional Tracking Unit) Sensor Operating Principle VLF Operating Frequency 14kHz Audio Frequencies 150Hz - 700Hz adjustable Search Modes 3 Non-Motion (Basic/Expert/Ground Anomaly & Cavity) and 3 Motion (All Metal/Fast/Deep) Iron Audio Yes Tone Break Yes Notch Filter Yes Languages English / German / Greek / Turkish / French / Italian / Russian / Arabic/ Spanish / Chinese / Persian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Romanian / Dutch / Portuguese / Polish Ground Balance Automatic / Manual / Tracking Pinpoint Yes Frequency Shift Yes Vibration Yes Sensitivity Setting 01-99 Target ID 00-99 Search Coils Waterproof DD Search Coil 28x18 cm (INV28)
Waterproof DD Search Coil 40x35 cm (INV40)
Display 7" 800x480 18 Bit RGB TFT Screen Backlight Yes LED Flashlight Yes Weight System Box: 1.7kg (with 5500 mAh battery)
Shaft and Handle: 2.4kg
Length 121cm -152cm adjustable Shaft Battery 7.4 V 5400 mAh LiPo System Box Battery 7.4 V 5500 mAh LiPo Shaft Battery Life Approximately 9 hours System Box Battery Life Approximately 5 hours Warranty 2 Years Patents Displaying the shape & dimensions of metals, displaying the depth of metals, displaying ground anomalies / cavities