- Dive Shaft: The first telescopic S-stem designed for metal detectorist divers compatible with XP DEUS II metal detectors.
- Ergonomics studied by our research department in collaboration with professionnal divers for a comfortable detection.
- Dive up to 66 feet deep with your XP DEUS II metal detector.
- New connection point has been added on the holder to attach lanyard and secure your remote control.
- Instant storage and greater manoeuvrability than conventional stems thanks to the telescopic S-Stem design.
Details: S-Telescopic Dive Shaft DEUS II Dive Shaft: The first telescopic S-stem designed for divers! This Dive Shaft has all the advantages of the patented XP stems. The ergonomics have been studied by our research department in collaboration with divers. Instant storage and greater manoeuvrability than conventional stems. The perfect shaft for divers! Very convenient, and comfortable. The handle is the same as the XP S-TELESCOPIC Lite handle. The lower stem support is monobloc and specific for this shaft. The stainless steel camlock pin holding the pressure plate is replaced by a plastic pin, to avoid being detected by the coil. This stem is 75 cm long when extended; 45 cm when collapsed and has a weight of 285 gr /0,6 lbs. On the holder a new connection point has been added to attach lanyard from remote control and this stem is also very convenient on land for children up to 1m20. The DEUS II is certified IP68 for submersion up to 20m / 66ft, the coil and remote control are waterproof to detect underwater.