LOWRANCE HOOK²-4X 4" GPS BULLET FISHFINDER W/TRACK PLOTTER TRANSOM MOUNT BULLET SKIMMER TRANSDUCER
HOOK²-4x 4" GPS Bullet Fishfinder with Track Plotter Transom Mount Bullet Skimmer Transducer
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 4x Bullet offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 4x features wide-angle, Broadband sonar coverage, plus a simple and accurate GPS Plotter. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 4-inch SolarMAX™ Screen - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Lowrance® Wide-Angle Broadband sonar - Proven Lowrance Broadband sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views.
- Built-in GPS Plotter - Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS Plotter.
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation - Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
- Display: 4" (101.6mm)
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: 200 kHz,
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Bullet Skimmer
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 6.51" / 165.3 mm
- Product Depth: 3.31" / 84 mm
- Product Height: 3.80" / 96.5 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)